e.Mix has been a software development provider for over years, serving various industries such as foreign trade, construction, technology, customs terminals, and telecommunications.
Our software handles millions of customer operations annually, boosting productivity, accuracy, and cutting costs. We are a leading software developer in process management, with our solutions enabling an average productivity increase of 35%.
We have offices in Brazil and the US. Currently implementing our new development platform, Talkture. Talkture is an innovative project with exciting challenges ahead.
- Actively prospect leads via email, phone, or social media;
- Qualify leads by understanding their needs and validating them for the next stage of the sales funnel;
- Keep the CRM updated;
- Perform follow-ups with leads;
- Monitor metrics and indicators, always aiming to optimize processes for the best results.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years of B2B prospecting experience;
- Highly dynamic with a focus on increasing lead conversion;
- Ability to manage demands and deliverables in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to suggest changes in sales processes.
- Excellent communication and proficiency in Portuguese (written and verbal);
- Clear and accurate communication with all leads;
- Previous experience in software sales;
- Knowledge of the CRM PipeRun.
- Responsible, proactive, and dynamic
- Empathetic and patient with clients
- Detail-oriented, communicative, and innovative
- Ticket management and SLA adherence
- Focus on immediate first-level resolution
- Dynamic, agile, optimistic, and good-humored
- Remote work (Remote, living in Sao Paulo State, Brazil)
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-19pm; Friday: 9am-18pm
- Health plan, life insurance, food voucher
- Cost assistance, birthday off