e.Mix has been a software development provider for over years, serving various industries such as foreign trade, construction, technology, customs terminals, and telecommunications.
Our software handles millions of customer operations annually, boosting productivity, accuracy, and cutting costs. We are a leading software developer in process management, with our solutions enabling an average productivity increase of 35%.
We have offices in Brazil and the US. Currently implementing our new development platform, Talkture. Talkture is an innovative project with exciting challenges ahead.
- Training of the softwares for clients;
- Implementation of softwares on clients;
- Process mapping (AS IS / TO BE);
- Presentation of solutions and softwares to clients;
- Elaboration of flowcharts;
- Implementation project management;
- Contact with clients to monitor implementation projects;
- Elaboration and maintenance of functional documents;
- Requirements mapping in customization projects;
- Be the contact point between client and e.Mix during the implementation project;
- Periodic visits to clients for monitoring and implementation.
- At least 2 years of experience in IT, training and process mapping;
- Graduated in Technology courses;
- Logical reasoning;
- Organization and proactivity;
- Commitment to deadlines and the quality of the project;
- English (Fluent / Advanced)
- Knowledge in foreign trade;
- Experience in international projects;
- Experience in project management;
- Spanish (reading / conversation).
- Knowledge of foreign trade.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
- Responsible, proactive, and dynamic
- Empathetic and patient with clients
- Detail-oriented, communicative, and innovative
- Ticket management and SLA adherence
- Focus on immediate first-level resolution
- Dynamic, agile, optimistic, and good-humored
- Remote work (Remote, living in Sao Paulo State, Brazil)
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-19pm; Friday: 9am-18pm
- Health plan, life insurance, food voucher
- Cost assistance, birthday off