e.Mix has been a software development provider for over years, serving various industries such as foreign trade, construction, technology, customs terminals, and telecommunications.
Our software handles millions of customer operations annually, boosting productivity, accuracy, and cutting costs. We are a leading software developer in process management, with our solutions enabling an average productivity increase of 35%.
We have offices in Brazil and the US. Currently implementing our new development platform, Talkture. Talkture is an innovative project with exciting challenges ahead.
- Conduct regular alignment meetings with business analysts and monitor daily actions.
- Evaluate each analyst individually and demand actions to improve results.
- Monitor and ensure the schedule and quality of implementations and continuous improvement.
- Work closely with customers and maintain periodic contact to audit implementations.
- Visit clients with analysts for process audits.
- Present implementation and continuous improvement results monthly.
- Manage the hours spent on each implementation and guide the analysts.
- Periodically review implementation and continuous improvement procedures.
- Generate and track implementation KPIs, monitoring team actions to ensure better results.
- Ensure the continuity of e.Mix’s work with the client, expanding into other areas and implementing the continuous improvement process.
- Present performance and quality indicators to management periodically.
- Minimum 5 years of team leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology.
- Organizational and self-management skills.
- Experience with process mapping.
- Knowledge of project methodologies.
- Knowledge of management tools.
- Certifications in process mapping (e.g., Lean).
- Leitura, escrita e conversação em Inglês (fluente)
- Knowledge of foreign trade.
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and speaking Spanish.
- Responsible, proactive, and dynamic
- Empathetic and patient with clients
- Detail-oriented, communicative, and innovative
- Ticket management and SLA adherence
- Focus on immediate first-level resolution
- Dynamic, agile, optimistic, and good-humored
- Remote work (Remote, living in Sao Paulo State, Brazil)
- Monday-Thursday: 9am-19pm; Friday: 9am-18pm
- Health plan, life insurance, food voucher
- Cost assistance, birthday off